I always get incredible service with Comfort Zone! Steve is fantastic and always takes great care of us... they are there whenever we need them. The office staff is wonderful and really cares about you. I HIGHLY recommend them with six stars for service!
This company is exceptional and I can't recommend them enough. I sell real estate in the San Gabriel Valley and have experience with many, many HVAC companies through housing inspections for buyers to repairs and new installations for clients of mine and Comfort Zone is far superior. I had them come out to my own house a few years ago and they were exceptional. I had braced for them to tell me I needed a new unit, and at more than 25+ years old that wouldn't have surprised me. But, they didn't. They serviced the unit and it worked great for another 3 years. This year, at the peak of summer heat, of course, the old AC unit that came with the house we bought died. I brought them out for a quote to remove the existing asbestos ducting and replace everything with new equipment. They just finished and I am thrilled with the experience from beginning to end - and I'm not just saying that because I finally have cool air blowing! Here's why I will recommend them to my neighbors and my clients:
* They showed up on time and had the written bid to me when promised. This may seem like a small thing, but my experience is when contractors don't show up on time to get the job, you can expect a lot more of that once you sign a contract with them.
* Their bid was very detailed and was sent with their insurance and bonding information. I usually would go looking for this information before hiring a company, but they proactively sent it with the bid.
* Their bid assumed and included pricing for permitting the job. This is a big one. If a contractor tries to convince you to do the job without a permit then walk the other way. Now, you may choose not to get a permit, but you want a contractor who isn't afraid of and is familiar with the permitting process all the same.
* Their office staff is exceptional. They were always two steps ahead of me and would proactively send me information about phases in the project like coordinating the asbestos removal (a different company). They also emailed to let me know the permit was pulled. I never had questions about what was happening next as they would email with the information before I even thought to ask.
* Their pricing was right in line with what I was expecting. Frankly, even if they were higher than other bids, I still would've hired them because of all the reasons above. They also adjusted my final invoice (without me even asking or knowing it had to be adjusted!) because I didn't use the thermostat and the smoke/co2 detectors they had bid. I'm not sure I've experienced many times a contractor reduce my bill without even being asked.
Because of all of the above I am fully confident if something happens to my new AC that Steve and his company will stand behind their work and fix the issue. I don't have a single negative thing to say about this company.
I have been more than happy with the quality and level of service Comfort Zone provides. They do great work, our system functions flawlessly, and they continue to follow up with us to ensure it is well maintained. Highly recommended!
I just turned on the heat for the first time and it worked great. We are so pleased with the job done by Steve and the other guys.
I am very happy to send my recommendation for the service I received from your company, Comfort Zone, Inc., last summer (2012). I have an older air conditioning unit and your service people were very helpful in determining the problem and then seeking the parts and successfully repairing the unit. My contact with the office personnel was very helpful and courteous at all times. Good luck with your endeavor to provide quality service for your clients.
Mrs. A.J. Holmes
San Gabriel, CA
Comfort Zone was recommended by our contractor when we remodeled our home seven years ago. They have been very responsive when I would have minor problems with heating and air conditioning. Nothing that they did, just maintenance issues. Steve and his team have always responded promptly to our requests. They come out and monitor our heating system every winter, change filters, etc. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone.